Grand reopening! Upcoming October slots

Wednesday, September 20, 2017



Hello everyone,

I'm back! I've been wishing to come back a while ago, but "life" seemed to always be getting in the way.
I've posted a few pictures of my girls on Instagram a few days ago, and I was extremely touched to see so many people remembering me and welcoming me with such enthusiasm. This really warmed up my heart, I can't believe how amazing this community is and I've really missed everyone.

I've updated the shipping page, since my location changed, and the shipping rates are way less expensive over here! Amazing news am i right? Everything is gonna be shipped to and from France from now on. ^o^

I am now ready, and I've been preparing my return for the past few weeks. I've been restocking on all sorts of goodies such as new brushes, paint and so on! I'm really excited to get started all over again.

I've also been working on finishing a few heads that I had laying in boxes for ages lol. (The ones on the picture above. <3)

I will be opening 10 slots on September 22nd, in about 2days from now! I will be posting about it on my Flickr, Instagram, and DoA and over here of course, so hopefully on one misses out.

I will go about it the same way as I used to, in order to commission me you can send me an email at eludys.workshop@gmail.com on the 22nd to get a slot, or contact me on DoA, or Instagram.

There will be no heads limit, and I accept tan skin. The shipping rates have been updated over here.


I can't wait to bring all of your dollies to life!

With love <3
Emy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.